Ye Shall Have a Song

We are so sacred that the air around us glows and stuff.
In News Exciting to Just About None of You, I now have in my grubbly little paws a copy of the Atlanta Sacred Chorale's latest CD. It is so new, in fact, that they haven't even added it to the available recordings page on our website. Yipee! We sound pretty galdarn good, too!
I have now listened to the CD exactly 2.45 times in the past 12 hours. Perhaps you pose the same question (internally) that one Matt Klenk did years ago when he asked me "do you ever listen to anything else besides recordings of yourself?" To this, I usually say "usually." But, on this day, the answer is a firm "no, no I do not."


1 Comments:
I've got to get a final answer. Eric Nelson HAS to be either Mo Rocca or Steven Colbert. Please tell me which one he actually is.
Post a Comment
<< Home