Fan in a Can
Seriously, at this point, if you tell me Joss Whedon is behind something, I pretty much already love it. I will not waste any time showering superlatives on him or those he chooses to collaborate with (often again and again). I just made it through the Firefly DVDs a few weeks ago and have had ants in my pants ever since waiting for Serenity to be released. And it’s almost here- wheeee! And look- a good review from the Onion AV Club, too!

Wait a second . . . didn't we all play bad guys on Buffy and Angel?
Speaking of the AV Club, their feature interview this week is with none other than Neil Gaiman (and Dave McKean, not to be forgotten, of course). Is my day made? Just about.


9 Comments:
Sister, I just plowed through DVD's 1-3 last night, and would have gone fore the clean sweep, but I figured I needed SOME sleep before coming in to work today. I am most definitely excited about Serenity.
Huzzah! A convert! I told you it was good!
I LOVE Firefly! I"m so excited about the movie. I went to go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with a co-worker, and I think I scared her when I got reallly excited about "Serenity". But it's goign to be soooo good! Too bad we wont be able to catch it until next week sometime, but i think regionals is a good enough excuse!
children...it is time
40 yards of motherfuqn hell baby.
40 yards of hell.
Maybe we can have a Rival outing to go see Serenity next week, especially since Evil says Kat is threatening to see it without him this weekend (Bad Kat!).
So you haven't seen it yet?! How did regionals go?
kq. i just realized why mal is so familiar. caleb. from buffy. i'm smrt.
I saw Serenity on the giant screen and got real dizzy. I liked the cannibal space men the best. Where were the cannibal women?
Hmmm . . . I think they were probably smart to leave the cannibal men. Who are you Running Dog?
Post a Comment
<< Home