Michael Wood is a Forum Nazi
Wood stomping on a helpless woman

Wood trading an innocent girl for evil powers from Satan
He’s a kicker of girls, haver of sinister facial hair, and mover of my AFDC post regarding some very important ticket buying to “the appropriate forum.” The man is truly Evil. Who even READS the Classifieds forum, I ask you?
From : Evil
Sent : Friday, September 23, 2005 11:21 AM
To : KQ
Subject : AFDC Forums - Topic Moved
Hello KQ
Your posting on AFDC Forums. Regarding the subject - Sufjan?. Has been moved to a new forum, You can view it athttp://forum.afdc.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5124
I think I’ve made my point.


7 Comments:
Actually, Satan was introducing me to Wood so that I could corrupt him and turn him evil. Oops. My bad.
hahaha KQ awesome pictures...i never knew that Wood was a kicker of girls. bastard! that's almost as bad as being a kicker of dogs (unless they are tiny dogs)!
To be fair, being drop-kicked really wan't the worst injury that Katrina sustained that season. Unfortunately, we don't have a picture of Drew knocking her unconscious at Nationals.
I was about to say---if you think Kat is in any way innocent you are wrong. If you think that Darrel Drogula is the devil, you are entirely right. Either way Wood is Evil...just ask my porch.
ned's porch, is wood evil?
Oh, Edelman, if you were only there....Ned's poor porch
Heehee! I love reading blogs! They're so much fun! Poor Katrina. But yeah, Wood has got to be one of the most kind Evil guys ever! haha! But...that better not be the case this weekend!
40 Yards of Hell!!!
RiiiIIIVVALL!!!
--amy
Post a Comment
<< Home