A Light Switch of Total Devestation
In response to Amy Salley’s request for an ode of some sort dedicated to her, I offer the following snippet of a recent internet chat between Ms. Salley and me:
amyesq42: i have a random bump on my head
Pneumonie: I think I'm going to spew Mini Chips Ahoy
amyesq42: wow. how is it that we don't have boyfriends?
So after frantically polling everyone I know to find out whether or not I should worry about losing my Sky Miles if Delta files for bankruptcy, I actually found out that 87% of my friends had no idea that Delta was very possibly going to file for bankruptcy. Duh?


4 Comments:
Is spewing like hurling?
I'd say you probably don't have boyfriends because one of you has Quasimodo-head and the other randomly vomits tasty elf-made morsels.
if you would quit turning people away, maybe you would have a boyfriend. duh. give in already, god.
Wait- are we talking about me or Amy? Who am I turning away? Is this about me making you be quiet all the time?
Post a Comment
<< Home