Kathleen, on the Other Hand, is a Grammar Nazi
I don't mean to be hard on people, especially since I, too, make the occasional spelling or grammar error. At the same time, when you are pitching your product to our Director of Technology within earshot of a lifetime member of the Board of Logophiles and an acolyte of the Church of Proper Usage, you should probably NOT use the term "for all intensive purposes." You should, perhaps, save that concept for a time when all of your purposes (at least those in question) are really, really intense.


5 Comments:
i love you. for all intensive purposes.
I am disturbed by both your and Amy's fascination over a male cheerleader. Perhaps you didn't see this show? At best it'll be artificial insemination.
Weren't you the one who said, "For the love of all that is Holy, it's spelt RIDICULOUS" on the forums back in the beginning of the summer?
That was amusing! Even though you are a "Grammar Nazi", can we also say you are a "Spelling Nazi" too!?
You talk english most greatly!!
I like "for all intensive purposes", for all intents and purposes.
Post a Comment
<< Home