Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sugar Not Make One Great. What Know You of Chocolate?


Not lay a finger on my candy bar you will.

Just when I thought I had found the perfect chocolate bar (74% cocao), I discover Dagoba’s latest addition: eclipse. 87% cacao and full of bitter chocolatey goodness. I can’t even eat half in an entire sitting. I think I may have finally reached the mountaintop.

4 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Edelman said...

wow two posts in one day. thank you for entertaining me!

and isn't it, "Great Sugar Not One Makes, Of Chocolate Know You What?"

Huge Dork I Am.

All Movies Have I Seen Not. Like This Talking Fun Is.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Edelman said...

ps if you ever want to show up your dad, let me know...i can help you out

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Loopy said...

I went to Cordova Highschool (I am a young-un)... I take it you are from Memphis!!! We are going to have to chat about that next time i see you... memphis people are cool, especially one's that play ultimate.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger SamanthaG said...

Hmm, chocolate...
Thank you KQ, I will go and investigate this new bar of yummie goodness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home