We Got Ideas, To Us That's Dear
Ok, so I saw this on Jenn Joyner's blog and decided this might be fun. Little did I know that I would turn out to be a socialist! I have to wonder how my dad in particular will react to this new piece of information about his only daughter.
Seriously, I think this thing is broken. But if it's not, I guess I'd better start catching up on my Marx. Thanks for enlightening me, OK Cupid!
| You are a Social Liberal (61% permissive) and an... Economic Liberal (18% permissive) You are best described as a:
Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid Also: The OkCupid Dating Persona Test |



4 Comments:
OMG, I am not a Pinko-Commie--
Social Moderate
(56% permissive)
and an...
Economic Liberal
(26% permissive)
You are best described as a:
Democrat
You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.
Well done!
[url=http://ythlukfh.com/sygt/gmbh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fyqsmxju.com/eost/crer.html]Cool site[/url]
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
Well done!
http://ythlukfh.com/sygt/gmbh.html | http://ckmakdta.com/xmov/sbad.html
Post a Comment
<< Home