Is OMG an Interjection?
This actually came up in class today. Apparently you have to tell kids EVERYTHING these days, including such obscure bits of information such as "it's not acceptable to write 'idk' in your benchmark exam open response." But really, they may be on to something . . .
My brain is so full of information right now that I can hardly sleep at night (even though I'm really tired, people, trust me), and I'm basically freaking out at all times. For this reason, the blog I thought I'd be occasionally updating has sort of fallen by the wayside. I imagine this is not surprising to anyone who has ever been a first year teacher, but nonetheless . . . I had good intentions!
Life is OK, I feel confident that I am not going through anything new or unusual for someone in my position, and I am repeatedly reminded by people who probably just don't want me to leave because it would introduce an HR/scheduling nightmare that I will totally look back on this someday and not believe how stressed I was and marvel at how far I have come. How I long for the day.
One bonus worth mentioning: pick-up Ultimate every Sunday down the street. Hooray!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home