Thus spake Martin van Buren
Brian Lynch says that blogs are lame and that people who want to record their thoughts should just keep a journal.

Or maybe he just secretly fears being blogged.
The problem is, I find my journals too embarrassing to read, even locked in my bathroom with all the lights turned out and naught but a match by which to see. While many might argue that I have no unspoken thought, I can assure you that plenty of my thoughts are left unspoken or, in this case, unwritten, and I am of the opinion that they need not be revisited. By anyone. Including me. Thus, posting my lame musings publicly sort of acts as a neat little filter for those thoughts and deeds I not only hope others don't know about but which I would like to quickly forget. Suck it, Parag!
In more exciting news, I have ordered a new RAZR, so that I can be just like Erin. And I am giving Amy my old phone- possibly. So now we can all be best friends- right? Right?

BFF!!!


2 Comments:
i saw when that happened. that's not whipped cream. it's malcolm.
Ah, not a journaler, eh? I can see how it would feel unnecessary to record every single thought. I must confess...I am a journaler. I like to look back after a few years and see how I've changed (or sadly, am still dealing with the same BS).
Anyway, miss you guys! Hope things are well in the ATL.
Post a Comment
<< Home