Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Dance Resolution

That title is not really that funny. Or at all funny. Sue me.

So- just in time for the new year and all of it's possibilities ("this is the year that everything changes!"), I just happen to stumble upon the one site that will single-handedly feed the guilty pleasure which is my mild obsession with celebrity gossip.

See I KNOW that these people aren't important at all, but in some ways I think it's much healthier to keep up with dirt on people you DON'T know as opposed to people you DO know (pssst! Ned got a tattoo! It's huge! It will sag when he's old!).

But because I'm a grown up and I CAN, I do usually sift through the entertainment news included in the daily MSNBC email I receive. Who is Karl Rove? Hell if I know. But Brad Pitt is adopting Angelina Jolie's spanking new baby girl! Yeehaw!

And now, thanks to relatively entertaining shrine to bad boob jobs, Awful Plastic Surgery, I found my way to my new favorite website.

Behold- The Superficial. Tagline: Because You're Ugly.

If you're too lazy to click on the link and read, let me present you a sample of its splendor. This little entry concerns Mischa Barton's new boyfriend, who is some guy I've never heard of before and who kind of looks like Slash:

I'll admit, this is the first time I've ever actually seen Mischa Barton's new boyfriend, club owner Cisco Adler. And since he used to date Kimberly Stewart, I guess it was foolish of me to expect something even vaguely human-looking. I know that Mischa's last boyfriend was a lump of grease, but at least he was a lump of grease with enough money to buy Lenin's brain. I don't know how much Cisco Adler is worth, but by the looks of it, I'd say 73 cents and a bag of Zesty Doritos. Sure, that would be more delicious than Lenin's brain, but it wouldn't be nearly as cool.

Sigh. And I really did think that this would be the year I started personally eradicating homelessness instead of worrying about Jessica Simpson's lip implants . . .

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Amy said...

yay! i've been reading the superficial for ages. sooo awesome.

crap. now people will think i'm shallow.

kisses!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Amy said...

new post! new post! new post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home